Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Cool, Crisp Fall Day!

It has been a rough few days; I feel like I have taken a few steps back in my missing you and my grieving over your death. Today is the second day of cool, crisp fall weather. It is beautiful and sunny outside, and you are constantly coming to my mind. The weather is the same as the day as your funeral and burial. It is like it was yesterday, I can feel the cool breeze and the tears running down my face as prayers are said over your small, white casket and it is slowly lowered in to the ground. I remember all the feelings of despair, helplessness, and denial that we were burying our precious, four day old daughter. In some ways, it still feels surreal. But you were here, in our arms for such a short time. I cherish you, and I am thankful for the small reminders of you that God brings to my mind to help me remember you. Cool, crisp fall days will always remind me of you. I love you, my girl!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

We love deeper and cherish each day given to us because of our trials and joys in this journey of life.