Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thankful for Camden who is an awesome big brother and leader for all the other kids in the family,

for Everett who is sweet as can be and is so creative,

for Rylan who is a constant reminder of how blessed we are and what in life is really important,

for Anna Claire, who taught us the sun would shine again and gave us a new hope and a new joy,

for Owen, who reminds us God's plan may be different than ours but by far better,

and for Dan through all the joys and sorrows of this life, he's always there! We are on this journey together and he is my best friend! ♥

Finally, I am thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who saved me, who gave me heaven as my hope, and who is always faithful and keeps His promises.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

We love deeper and cherish each day given to us because of our trials and joys in this journey of life.