Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hope for Heaven

Knowing that Rylan is safe and secure in the arms of Jesus in heaven is one of my heart's greatest treasure. It is the hope that is bringing me out of this dark valley and reminding me of the light of eternity. When I think about being with Rylan again, tears of joy fill my eyes and heart. Someday, I was hold my baby tight and once again our heart will beat as one.


I am dying from my grief; my years are shortened by sadness. Misery has drained my strength; I am wasting away from within. But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, "You are my God! My future is in your hands." Psalm 31:10, 14-15

No comments:

Followers

About Me

We love deeper and cherish each day given to us because of our trials and joys in this journey of life.