Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

In His Hands

I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all. But whatever I have placed in God's hands, I still possess.
-Martin Luther

Bishop Riley assured his flock, " Those whom you laid in the grave with many tears are in good keeping: you will yet see them again with joy. Believe it, think it, rest on it. It is all true."

For three things I thank God everey day of my life: thanks that he vouchsafed me knowledge of his work; deep thanks that he has set in my darkness the lamp of faith; deep, deepest thanks that I have another life to look forward to- a life joyous with light and flowers and heavenly song.
-Helen Keller

John 14:1-3

1 comment:

Scott & Aurelie said...

Dear Kristah, I just found your blog tonight, and I cried my eyes out as I watched the video montage. I don't know if you remember me or not, we did our childbirth class together in the fall of 2005. Erin Bunting told me when you lost your sweet baby girl, and my heart has been so heavy for you every time I think of you (which is often!) I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you tonight.
In Christ,
Aurelie Magnuson

Followers

About Me

We love deeper and cherish each day given to us because of our trials and joys in this journey of life.