Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Five months old


My sweet baby would be five months old. Gosh, I miss her!

I feel like I have really come to grips with her death and losing her forever. I seem to be "okay." It is kind of strange how time is healing my heart and causing me to forget what use to be so vivid and clear. It is not that I want to forget her, but slowly I am...and that is okay. She will always have a special place in my heart, but I have chosen to stay in the "light" and move forward in the life God has set before me. I can see how it would be so easy to slip into the darkness and sadness in my situation, but I will not and cannot because God has something better for me and my family. Each day, I wake up and choose press on regardless if I am missing Rylan, don't feel like getting out of bed, or just feel down. It is truly a battle between light and dark, and I am confident that whatever God brings my way...I will stay in the light and He will be right by my side.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

We love deeper and cherish each day given to us because of our trials and joys in this journey of life.